Our 5th and 6th grade PAL (Peer Assisted Leadership) student group is collecting old blankets and towels to donate to a local animal shelter.
Welcome to Clinton Elementary School where we face our academic endeavors as a united community!
Clinton provides all students with support to reach high academic standards. Students engage in innovative technology use as part of daily instruction, with a Chromebook or iPad for all second through sixth grade students. Clinton has launched a variety of after school programs to enhance students' educational experience. Our Boys & Girls Club is as active as ever, commencing everyday after classes. Intervention is offered by credentialed teachers before or after school to help all students succeed. Students receive extra support with math fluency and literacy skills during intervention sessions. Clinton Elementary School students take advantage of free after-school programs in math and reading, academic support for English learners, computer coding, and folklorico dance.
Clinton Elementary School’s robust College Mentoring Program pairs elementary students with college students who serve as positive role models, provide help with school work, and promote positive self-esteem. Clinton is the first Garden Grove elementary school to launch a Friday Night Live program, providing students with a variety of exciting leadership opportunities. Clinton offers the award-winning Orange County GRIP program. This unique partnership with law enforcement provides tutoring, counseling, mentoring, scholarship incentives, and field trip incentives.
Our school is proud of our active PTO and all the work they do for our 560 students. Our hard working parents have helped organize ELAC meetings with assistance from the OC Grip program. They will work together this school year to coordinate several exciting events.
As a school, we send a warm welcome to all students and families. We hope to have a productive and marvelous school year together!
• Small class sizes with supportive teachers who help students reach high academic standards
• Innovative use of technology as part of daily instruction
• Powerful before and after school tutoring and enrichment opportunities, at no cost to families
• Friday school assemblies to celebrate student success and positive behavior
• Strong parent involvement through PTO and parent education meetings
• Exciting instrumental and choir programs to bring out the inner musician in students
• Annual field trips bring learning to life for Clinton students
• Nutritious breakfast and lunch and free fresh fruit and vegetable snacks to promote healthy choices